About wall tiles
Wall tiles are ceramic, porcelain, stone or glass tiles that can be attached to the wall. The mosaic can be a standard size tile or a large format tile. Wall tiles can have a texture, pattern, or 3D design that adds interest to splash walls, shower walls, or wall panels.
Wall tiles are a stylish and functional material with unique opportunities to incorporate them into your home's design. Choose from beautiful colors and great textures to complete the focal point of any room or create eye-catching walls to draw attention. Decorative wall tiles offer a unique look that you can customize and personalize to complement your style. New wall tile designs allow you to mimic wood, concrete or other looks. Wall tiles are also a natural choice in bathrooms and kitchens, but don't let your imagination run wild.
Whether you're updating your backsplash, tiling a shower or creating a beautiful, confident feature wall, wall tiles are a great way to modernize your space and give you the perfect look. With basic care, wall tiles can look like new for years. Glass, ceramic and porcelain wall tiles are durable, stain-resistant and fade-resistant and require only simple regular cleaning. It's almost worry-free, especially when compared to other options like paint and wallpaper. Easy to clean and durable, tiles are a beautiful choice for spaces throughout the home. Wall tiles add depth, character and dimension to your space while protecting the surface.
The walls of your home are a blank canvas; paint the wall tiles. In addition to its functionality, a wall tile makes a statement. Create an accent wall in a bold pattern or dark color. Add texture and warmth with natural stone mosaics. Add drama and charm to your walls with high-quality marble and reflective tiles. The possibilities are endless. Let us help you find the perfect tile for every wall in your space. Let Mosafil make your dreams come true!
colors wall tiles
The choice of wall color is an essential element of interior design. In environments exposed to moisture and steam, such as bathrooms and kitchens, colored tiles are the ideal solution as they are easy to install, easy to clean, hygienic and waterproof.
Mosafil always pays attention to color and offers you wall tiles in beautiful colors. The wide range of Mosafil includes different colors depending on the style of the environment. We have one of the richest color palettes you can find when shopping online. A rich palette suited to the latest trends in the world of interior design, from elegant neutrals to bright tones, from soothing pastels to the defining hues of industrial style. Whether light, dark, fresh, muted, gray or rich colors, the choice is yours. If you cannot find your desired color nuance, we can create your desired color on request.
Indoor bathroom tiles and porcelain stoneware floors; The collections are designed on the basis of colours, fashion trends and interior design studies.
All shades of taupe, beige and neutral tiles for contemporary minimalist environments, gray tiles in different warm and cool tones for industrial style spaces. And for bold environments full of personality, vibrant bathroom tiles in bright red to soft pink, yellow to orange, midnight blue to light blue, green to petroleum. Bathroom and kitchen wall tiles are always available in trendy colors to enrich environments with delicate combinations or original contrasts.
size wall tiles
Finding the optimal tile size to enhance your living environment and interior can be difficult. We have a wide range of wall tiles in different sizes such as 15x15, 15x20, 30x60, 60x30, 60x60, 120x60. When choosing the dimensions, it is important to balance functionality and aesthetics, taking into account the technical advantages of different materials.
The tile size you choose can affect the look of your project as much as it does the design and finish. Larger tiles leave a room with fewer grout lines and create a tidier look that makes a small space appear larger.
wall tile materials
Few materials like tiles inspire creativity. Available in a range of sizes, shapes, colors and materials, the tiles offer durable finishes and finishes for both indoor and outdoor use. Today's tiles have expanded into a variety of materials, uses, patterns and designs, but there are a few standard types. As a durable material, tiles are made of ceramic, stone, metal, glass or different types of clay. They can also be made from lightweight materials such as perlite or wood, but these are much rarer.
Ceramic or Porcelain: Ceramic and porcelain tiles, the most common type of wall tile, differ in their water absorption. Tile , which absorbs water more slowly, is usually referred to as porcelain and is best suited for high humidity areas such as bathrooms. Ceramic tile is a versatile and popular choice for home improvement projects. Affordability and durability make ceramic an ideal choice for any room in your home, including bathrooms, kitchens and entryways. Glazed ceramic tile offers more protection from stains or damage than hardwood, carpet, or even vinyl plank floors.
Glass Tile: Sparkling glass tiles are an eye-catching choice for a backsplash or shower tile. Compared to other tiles, glass tiles have the highest stain resistance.
Marble Flooring: Often considered one of the more expensive materials for natural stone tiling, marble is an elegant and bold choice as it exudes a level of elegance and grandeur that is difficult to imitate with other materials.
Natural stone: creates the desired luxury look in the bathroom and kitchen. These beautiful color variations and patterns are in high demand and there is a stone for every style. Some of the most popular natural stone tiles are travertine, granite, limestone and more.
Mosaic tiles give you the opportunity to flex your creative interior design muscles as they come in so many different shapes, sizes, colors, styles and even materials.
Self-Adhesive Wall Tiles: Self-adhesive wall tiles or peel-off wall tiles are the perfect choice for a quick and easy decorating solution. Backsplash is easy to install, lightweight and many require no glue or grout! Just peel and stick! It's that simple. Mosaic tiles can be used to renovate kitchens and bathrooms. Many peel-and-stick wall tiles can also be easily removed again - it is usually sufficient to heat the surface with a hair dryer and peel it off!
Eye-catching wall tiles
Innovative wall tiles; It combines different materials such as glass, stone and ceramics in unique designs and offers different looks.
- Wood Look: Wood prints are very popular for flooring these days, but wood look tiles are also great for creating an accent wall. Wood wall tiles suit any style, from the shabby chic farmhouse to the cool and contemporary. Best of all, manufacturers are now making mosaic wood panels or slabs, so part of the project is already done for you!
- Stone Effect: Marble effect and stone effect tiles are a classic look that will always be stylish. It creates an elegant, luxurious atmosphere, especially in showers and kickbacks. Stone effect wall tiles are sure to add resale value to any home.
- Decorative/Patterned: Patterned wall tiles are the latest trend. You will find decorative wall tiles in a wide variety of styles, from retro and vintage to country and Moroccan style. Many decorative tiles are similar to popular tile tiles, adding a touch of color and personality to any room.
Location of wall tiles
Widely preferred as a coating in interior and exterior decoration, ceramic tile supports all types of designs with a wide range of texture and color options. Tiles, which with their different shapes and styles pave the way for design ideas, change the atmosphere of rooms with their modern appearance. With its many advantages in terms of durability and use, it allows you to give an aesthetic look to your indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Shower: This is one of the most classic uses of wall tiles. Because glazed porcelain and ceramic tile are waterproof, they're a popular option for any room that's exposed to a lot of moisture.
- Bathroom: Why continue tiling just the shower when you can renovate the entire bathroom? Many waterproof options are stylish too, so you can add some patterns or colors to avoid a soft white bathroom.
- Backsplash: Tile is the most popular solution for protecting walls from the dangers of cooking and cleaning. Most backsplash come as floor panels for ease of installation.
- Kitchen: Not just the backsplash, the entire kitchen can benefit from wall tiles! You can enjoy the style and durability of tile in one of the busiest rooms in the home.
- Accent Wall: Tile is versatile enough to work in any room of the home. If you want to spice up your entryway or add a touch of personality to the living room, you can do so with a tastefully decorated accent wall.
Buy wall tiles
Discover our incredible wall tile collections! We believe that every space and every budget deserves great design and every designer deserves a great partner. Let Mosafil help you create the perfect tile look!
Our mission is to inspire, encourage, serve and celebrate great design.
Mosafil, for consumers and professionals ;
- A wide range of products
- perfect design achievements,
- Durable and long lasting wall tiles
- It offers easy financing and more.